LPPL Worldwide 'Local' League Poker
Follow us on :
We're on facebook
Click on the map to view and find venues near you.
Total Prizes Won
with LPPL from
1 Oct 2006
£923,832
LPPL Poker Tournaments
held to 30 Jun 2022
Weekly Events:111,059
Area Finals:1,208
Topics:12,660
Replies:611,308
Views:15,058,465
Visit the LPPL Forum

MATHEW HUBY PLAYS WSOP MAIN EVENT... AND YOU COULD WIN A SHARE....

LPPL Online & Live Poker Events / LPPL News for players
<<Prev Topic List List >>Next Topic search Search
    Pages: 1 of 1: 1     
Irish Tom
Click here to view user information
Moderator
Posts: 8165.
16/06/2022 00:41
|

For those that don't know - Mathew won the LPPL Grand Final at FOPP Nov 2021 - and his prize was entry to the WSOP Main Event, which is next month!

Mathew will share any 'cash' from the Main Event on a 70/30 split with the other 8 players who made the Final Table of the Grand Final in Nov last year - Mathew keep 70% - the other 8 share 30%

And whilst those 8 are going to have one heck of a sweat from Mathew's play - YOU TOO COULD WIN A SHARE IN MATHEW....

Throughout the LPPL June Closer League period, running 16th to 30th June, every DAILY LPPL EVENT WINNER BOTH LIVE AND ONLINE will have their event represented on a DAILY WHEEL SPIN and whichever event the wheel stops on - THE WINNER OF THAT EVENT WILL WIN A 0.5% SHARE in Mathew's WSOP Main Event...

With a $10,000 buy-in - and the last live winner in 2019 winning $10,000,000, with 9th place winning $1,000,000 - it's gonna be one hell of a rail back home here for Mathew....

1st could win you $50k for your 0.5%...

9th could win you $5k for your 0.5%...

GOOD LUCK MATHEW... AND ALL LPPL SHAREHOLDERS...

Note:

For the June Closer period, the 'WSOP Main Event Share' Wheel Spin will REPLACE the usual 'Grand Final Stack' Daily Wheel Spin, which will NOT be run during this period.

The Wheel Spin will have every online daily league game, and each live regional league, represented on the wheel, as per the attached.

Irish Tom
Click here to view user information
Moderator
Posts: 8165.
16/06/2022 02:43
|PLEASE ALSO NOTE AS A SPECIAL BONUS...

The Winner of each of the new Fri, Sat and Sun Heads Up events will win a 0.25% SHARE OF MATHEW HUBY WSOP MAIN EVENT

Each Heads Up event on Fri, Sat and Sun is restricted to the first 64 players max - reg opens 24 hours in advance - reg early smile

HEADS UP HAS NO LATE REG smile


PLUS THE WINNER OF THE JUNE CLOSER LEAGUE FINAL AND THE JUNE CLOSER SINGLE GAME WINNER FINAL WILL EACH WIN A 0.5% SHARE IN MATHEW HUBY WSOP MAIN EVENT



Last edited by Irish Tom on 16/06/2022 at 02:43:40
Irish Tom
Click here to view user information
Moderator
Posts: 8165.
16/06/2022 01:58
|
MATHEW WSOP MAIN EVENT SHARES:

tbc
The Viking
Click here to view user information
Posts: 16.
16/06/2022 10:22
|Hi Tom, could you send me another email about it. 😜😜

Good luck Mathew
    Pages: 1 of 1: 1     
<<Prev Topic List List >>Next Topic search Search


  Forgotten?
Member Forum

Home - Free Membership - Register as a Player - Terms and Conditions - Venues + Schedule - Players - Your Details - Your Results - Your Blog - Member Forum - Online Shop - Leaderboard - League Leaderboards - National Championships - How to Play - Texas Holdem Basics - Poker Hand Rankings - Our House Rules - Blinds and Points - Hosts & Landlords - Information - Request More Information - Host Sign In - News & Roll of Honour - Latest News - Roll of Honour - Contact Us - Sign In - Forgotten Password?

Copyright © 2006 LPPL

Bespoke Software Membership Systems BristolBespoke Software Membership Systems Bristol