LPPL Worldwide 'Local' League Poker
Follow us on :
We're on facebook
Click on the map to view and find venues near you.
Total Prizes Won
with LPPL from
1 Oct 2006
£923,832
LPPL Poker Tournaments
held to 01 Dec 2020
Weekly Events:97,380
Area Finals:985
Topics:12,358
Replies:595,086
Views:13,534,271
Visit the LPPL Forum

FOPP 2021 - Dates

Festival of Poker Players (FOPP) / Festival of Poker Players Mar 2021
<<Prev Topic List List >>Next Topic search Search
    Pages: 1 of 1: 1     
Irish Tom
Click here to view user information
Moderator
Posts: 5045.
04/11/2020 17:07
|We all need something to look forward to, so delighted to confirm that the Festival of Poker Players (FOPP) 2021 will again take place at Sand le Mere Holiday Village, Southfield Lane, Tunstall, Hull HU12 0JN over the period Thurs 4th - Sun 7th Mar 2021.

2021 will see the first holding of the THE GRAND FINAL where those qualifying for a seat via LPPL regional finals / events, along with those who win a seat via LPPL satellites on party poker will be playing for the winner to win a Platinum Vegas Package including return UK - Vegas flights, 7 nights accommodation and entry to the WSOP Main Event in July 2021 - any 'cash won' being split on a 70/30 basis with all other final table players from the GRAND FINAL - the GRAND FINAL winner will retain 70% of their winnings, and the other 30% being split between the other 8 final table players with the % won based on their final table finishing position.

THAT'S GONNA BE ONE HELL OF A RAIL smile




Last edited by Irish Tom on 04/11/2020 at 17:07:42
FKOne
Click here to view user information
Moderator
Posts: 9768.
19/04/2020 23:37
|Suppose i can make do with 70% of 10mil
Darth Btings(B.G.H.)
Click here to view user information
Posts: 2404.
19/04/2020 23:57
|Best prize ever!
Yes2014
Click here to view user information
Posts: 1692.
20/04/2020 13:38
|wicked
Bondage Babe
Click here to view user information
Posts: 1697.
22/04/2020 20:43
|amazing x
Irish Tom
Click here to view user information
Moderator
Posts: 5045.
20/10/2020 20:38
|With the GRAND FINAL satellites having started on Party Poker, we will now look to plan FOPP 2021 as above as we now have a GUARANTEE from the venue that any costs paid for accommodation VIA LPPL will be 100% refundable up to 4 weeks before the event - meaning, if we need to take the decision to cancel the FOPP due to the coronavirus pandemic, this will be in time for a full refund to be made to all those who book accommodation via LPPL.

NB - if you do not book via LPPL then you aren't included in this GUARANTEE smile

We plan to release the full schedule of events, which will include the Grand Final, over the coming few weeks, and also release the accommodation to enable you to book your desired unit.


JAMES
Click here to view user information
Posts: 21.
29/10/2020 15:51
|Cheers Tom

I would like to play in this but it would mean two holidays in just over two weeks as Benidorm in March for Cheltenham is the place to be. Slightly better weather than the Hull area in March I'm guessing smile
Santa
Click here to view user information
Posts: 517.
01/11/2020 11:35
|do we no who will be allowed to play in the finals yet as i don't believe it would be fair to let players play if they have not supported the lppl by not playing on line that's just my thought
Irish Tom
Click here to view user information
Moderator
Posts: 5045.
01/11/2020 11:46
|All those who will be on the National Leaderboard Pete
Irish Tom
Click here to view user information
Moderator
Posts: 5045.
04/11/2020 17:10
|We're looking to finalise the schedule and release accommodation for booking early next week.
Young Chas
Click here to view user information
Posts: 4074.
06/11/2020 08:08
|What will be the position of members who have not been able to play an area final or not being able to play on line ?
Irish Tom
Click here to view user information
Moderator
Posts: 5045.
06/11/2020 10:46
|Well, only those who qualify for the National Championship can play it - we certainly won't be just letting 'everyone' take part.
    Pages: 1 of 1: 1     
<<Prev Topic List List >>Next Topic search Search


  Forgotten?
Member Forum

Home - Free Membership - Register as a Player - Terms and Conditions - Venues + Schedule - Players - Your Details - Your Results - Your Blog - Your Rewards/Vouchers - Member Forum - Online Shop - Leaderboard - League Leaderboards - National Championships - How to Play - Texas Holdem Basics - Poker Hand Rankings - Our House Rules - Blinds and Points - Hosts & Landlords - Information - Request More Information - Host Sign In - News & Roll of Honour - Latest News - Roll of Honour - Contact Us - Sign In - Forgotten Password?

Copyright © 2006 LPPL

Bespoke Software Membership Systems BristolBespoke Software Membership Systems Bristol